PLEASE, BUY TICKETS ONLINE
Tickets for all concerts and lectures must be bought in advance. Tickets will not be sold at the door. Please buy tickets online via festival2021.be.
Tickets can be bought 24/7 using:
- the ticket link accompanying every concert
- the ticketshop
Besides purchasing your ticket in advance, you must print out your ticket or download it to your mobile telephone. You will not be admitted without a ticket.
TICKET DESK STUK reception
Naamsestraat 96, 3000 Leuven
- Mon - Fri 10:00 - 13:00 & 14:00 - 18:00
- Sat 17:00 - 17:30 & 19:30 - 21:00
- Sun 14:30 - 15:00, 17:00 - 17:30 & 19:30 - 20:00
If you have trouble purchasing tickets online, please email email@example.com stating the date and time of the concert, and how many tickets (2 tickets maximum / activity) you would like. Your reservation is only valid once you have received a confirmation email from us with a request for payment by bank transfer. After we receive payment, your tickets will be automatically sent by email. Unpaid ticket reservations will be held for two weeks, after which they will be cancelled.
+32(0)16 320 320
Please reserve tickets online, by email or in person at the ticket desk at the STUK reception desk. Telephone reservations can only be made for single tickets. Once the order has been noted, you will receive a confirmation email with the request to pay by bank transfer. > See opening times for Ticket desk STUK reception
There is no box office at the concert venue.
(percentages are rounded)
The price listed with the concerts/lectures is the normal price.There are standard discounts on single tickets for:
- –26: 10%
- +65: 5%
- KU/UZ Leuven staff and students (ticket or duo ticket): 25% on all Festival 20·21 concerts/lectures
- KU Leuven Students with a Culture Card: 50% on all Festival 20·21 concerts/lectures: 50%
- Groups (min. 10): 25% (enkel te reserveren via firstname.lastname@example.org)
Subscriptions UP TO 30% DISCOUNT
Put together your own subscription. Choose at least 3 concerts from the Festival 20.21 list and enjoy a discount of up to 30%:
- ABO+3 30% for 3 or more different concerts (not incl. free concerts or lectures)
Student Festival Pass UP TO 60% DISCOUNT
Students with a KU Leuven Culture Card can sign up for a Festival 20.21 or Transit Pass with a 60% discount
CONCERT PROTOCOL 2020
You must provide contact information when purchasing tickets. One person per “bubble”/ group is enough.
Welcome in bubbles
You can attend the concerts in a “bubble” of 2 people maximum. You must arrive together, or you will be seated in separate bubbles until you leave the concert venu
Face masks required
Wearing a face masks is required during the entire concert or lecture, from your arrival to your departure.
Seating and moving around in the concert venue
You cannot choose your seat yourself when buying tickets. Once you enter the concert space, you’ll be shown to a seat by a festival staff member. These assigned seats are not negotiable. After the concert, please remain in your seat until a festival staff member gives you a sign that you can leave the concert space.
Arrive on time/ latecomers not admitted
The doors will open a half hour before the concert begins. Follow the indicated route and markings, and stay 1.5 meters from other visitors, either individuals or bubbles. Follow any instructions you receive from concert staff.
Using the toilet before or after the concert
Follow the marked routes and directions from festival staff. Once you have been shown to a seat in the concert space, you may not leave until after the concert. If you have an emergency during the concert you will be assisted by a festival staff member, but you will not be able to return to your seat.
The concerts and lectures in the Holland College are not wheelchair accessible.
There is no cloakroom at the concert venues.
- When you purchase tickets it is automatically assumed that you agree to the terms and condition of the ticket service.
- Discounts cannot be combined.
- Ticket prices include an administrative cost
- Discount percentages are rounded, except for the UiTPAS.
- ABO’s (subscriptions) must be ordered in 1 transaction.
- No refunds or exchanges on tickets once purchase.
- Please provide proof of any discount, as the discount rate may be checked at the door. If you are not entitled to the discount, then the difference must be paid immediately or you will not be admitted to the concert
Please contact the STUK reception to reserve your spot, preferably by email to Ticket desk/STUK reception by email to email@example.com.
The concerts and lectures in the Holland College are not wheelchair accessible (there is no elevator).