Sales during the Transit festival 20-22.10.2017
Call or send a message: mobile phone 0496 79 34 20 /// mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rijschoolstraat 4, 3000 Leuven
Ma - Vr / Mon - Fri 12:00 - 18:00
Za / Sat 12:00 - 17:00 (except In July and August)
+ 32 16 30 09 00
Mon – Fri: 12–6p.m.
Sat: 12–5p.m. (Except in July and August)
- -26/+65, students, teacher card, staff of KU/UZ Leuven (ticket or duo-ticket), groups +10
50 % discount
- Students with a KU Leuven Culture Card
* Except the concerts on 7.10.2017 (Impressions de Pelléas) & 15.10.2017 (Ravel & co): -26, students, , staff of KU/UZ Leuven (ticket or duo-ticket): 10% and +65, teacher card: 5%.
up to 40% discount**
- Abo+3 30% if you purchase tickets for 3 different paid concerts
- Abo+5 35% if you purchase tickets for 6 different paid concerts
- Abo+8 40% if you purchase tickets for 9 different paid concerts
up to 60% discount for students with a KU Leuven Culture Card
- Abo+6 55 % if you purchase tickets for 6 different paid concerts
- Abo+9 60% if you purchase tickets for 9 different paid concerts
* * The concerts on 7.10.2017 (Impressions de Pelléas) & 15.10.2017 (Ravel & co) are not eligible for season tickets.
At the concert venue, open 45 minutes before the concert. Single tickets, cash only. Reserved tickets will be held until 5 minutes before the concert. After this time, any tickets not picked up will be released for sale.
When you purchase tickets, you automatically accept our terms of service:
- discounts cannot be combined;
- season tickets must be bought as one transaction:
- once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Late-comers will not be admitted to the concert.
Information from ticket reservations or requests for information will only be used to keep you informed of the programme of the Festival 20/21.
Reserve early and contact the 30CC/Ticketbalie by telephone to reserve your seat.
Ticketholders with limited mobility from the province of Flemish Brabant are entitled to one free ticket for a companion.