Cookies usually have an expiry date and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. However, some cookies remain on your computer for longer periods of time, sometimes even until you delete them manually.
Which cookies & why
1 We use different types of cookies:
1. Essential cookies: these are necessary for purely technical reasons to be able to visit the Website. Because of the technical necessity, only an information obligation applies to these cookies.
2. Functional cookies: these cookies are necessary for our Services or Website. You cannot refuse these cookies when you visit the Website but they are only placed after a choice has been made regarding the placement of these cookies. If you refuse these cookies, the Website may not be accessible.
3. Analytical cookies: these cookies allow us to collect analytical data about our Services or Website. With these cookies we discover what works well and what we have to improve. They are only placed after a choice has been made regarding the placement of cookies.
4. Marketing cookies: These are used to track you when you visit different websites. The purpose of these cookies is to be able to display advertisements that are customized and relevant to the individual user.
2. You can prevent cookies from being placed or delete cookies that have already been placed by changing the settings in your browser. Assistance with adjusting these settings can be found on the website of the browser you are using. Please note that not allowing cookies when visiting the Website may result in some or all of the functions of the Website not working properly.
Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
Safari (iPhone, iPad, iPad touch): https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
Who we share data with
2. We may use third party processors to provide you with the Website and/or Services. We ensure that third party processors may only process your personal data on our behalf and upon written instructions from us. We guarantee that all third party processors are selected with due care to ensure the security and integrity of your personal data.
3. We may transfer anonymised and/or aggregated data to other organisations that may use this data to improve products and services and to organise the marketing, presentation and sale of products and services in a tailored way.
Where we process data
We may transfer your anonymised and/or aggregated data to organisations outside the EEA. If such a transfer takes place, we will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to guarantee the security and integrity of your personal data, and that all rights in relation to personal data that you may enjoy under applicable mandatory law are guaranteed.
How we process data
We will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to keep your personal data secure against unauthorised access or theft and against accidental loss, manipulation or destruction. Access by our staff or staff of our external processors is only possible on a need-to-know basis and is subject to strict confidentiality obligations. You understand, however, that the care for safety and security are only best efforts obligations that can never be guaranteed.
1. You have the right to request access to all personal data that we process about you. However, requests for access which are manifestly made with the intention of causing inconvenience or damage to us will not be processed.
You have the right to request that any personal data about you that is incorrect or inaccurate be corrected free of charge. If you have registered on our Website, you can correct many of these details yourself via your profile. If such a request is made, you must also include with it proof that the personal data for which correction is requested is incorrect.
You have the right to withdraw the consent you have given us to process data, but this withdrawal will not affect the data we have already collected through cookies or similar technologies based on your prior consent. If you no longer want us to collect data through cookies or similar technologies, you can change your browser settings or delete cookies at any time.
If the intended processing is qualified as direct marketing, you have the right to oppose this processing free of charge and without justification.
In lieu of deletion, you may also request that we restrict the processing of your personal data if (a) you dispute the accuracy of that data, (b) the processing is unlawful or (c) the data is no longer necessary for the stated purposes, but you need it to defend yourself in legal proceedings.
If your personal data is processed on the basis of consent or on the basis of a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive the personal data you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically possible, you have the right to transfer this data directly to another service provider. The technical feasibility of this is exclusively assessed by us.
If you wish to make a request to exercise one or more of the above rights, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. This request must clearly state which right you wish to exercise and why. It must also be dated and signed, and be accompanied by a digitally scanned copy of your valid identity card proving your identity. We will immediately inform you of the receipt of such a request. If the request proves to be justified, we will comply with it as soon as reasonably possible and no later than thirty (30) days after receipt of the request.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data by us, you can always contact us via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not satisfied with our response, you are free to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority. For more information, please visit www.gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit.be/burger.